WalkMe™ is an online guidance and engagement platform which helps businesses simplify online experiences by guiding users through a website process or application. WalkMe's solution increases user adoption and accelerates employee training while cutting costs and increasing revenue.
Daily aggregation of billions of requests and database performance issues.
WalkMe's task of running over very big queries, opening the stream, aggregating the vast amounts - with so many records - it's a heavy task. It's something you need to constantly maintain. It's something that takes you a lot of time to develop. And Xplenty does all that for us, we just configure the package and run the cluster.
David Ilievsky, R&D Director, WalkMe
Why WalkMe Selected Xplenty
WalkMe chose Xplenty's platform because, unlike other ETL solutions, integrating the system was unbelievably easy for WalkMe, eliminating the usual learning curve and allowing the team to get started in just a few minutes. Xplenty offered WalkMe excellent value, and as the team was able to use the platform more efficiently, monthly costs were reduced. In the few instances when WalkMe needed support, the company was very pleased with Xplenty's quick response and professional service.
- Maximum availability for client side experience (100%)
- Low latency for fetching the WalkMe files
- Very high traffic volume from their customers' users (over 1B requests a month)
- Analyzing billions of records for WalkMe analytics
- No dedicated expert to manage the process and no time or money to develop an in-house solution
Xplenty provided WalkMe with an out-of-the-box data processing platform which required no learning curve for their development team.
- Xplenty assessed the full scope of input-process-output for WalkMe and advised WalkMe to implement S3/CloudFront logging. No DBA needed.
- With WalkMe's application separated from their database, data was collected faster, and they could retain database compatibility without changes to the schema.
- WalkMe set up clusters, processed raw data and set log files to be analyzed every day by Xplenty then received their aggregated data back to their database.
- WalkMe's costs were lowered by keeping clusters up less time and no longer creating redundant clusters.