Xplenty can read data from your Azure SQL databases or write data to them.
In order to allow Xplenty access to your database, follow these steps:
- Add rules in your database firewall to allow access for Xplenty's IP addresses. Add a rule for each IP relevant to your account's region using this list.
- Add a SQL Server connection to your account.
- Enter your Azure SQL database server name as the host name.
- Use the pattern user@server_name as the user name. Replace user with the user designated for Xpleny and server_name with your Azure SQL database server name.
- Enter the user's password.
- Enter the database name
- Click Test Connection to make sure the connection details are correct.
- Click Create Microsoft SQL Server Connection to create the connection