Use the Sort component to sort input data by one or more fields, in an ascending or descending order.
For example, sort by Country and then by State.
Sort data by one or more fields:
- Add a sort component where required in your package.
- Open the component and name it.
- Add the first field you want to sort by, and define the sort order (ascending or descending).
- If required, add additional fields to sort by and define their sort order.
- Change the field order as required.
Since Xplenty offers parallel processing out of the box on some components, Sort is not guaranteed by default and single-threaded processing needs to be enforced. To do so, add a package variable _EXEC_TYPE with value 'local' so that the records are sorted properly.