It’s been a while since we’ve written. But we have a good reason, honest we do. We’ve been making mad upgrades and system tweaks for your benefit.
We’ve added these new Xplenty features::
- Xplenty now supports SoftLayer cloud services. We are creating clusters and processing TONS of data on Softlayer and we support their Object Storage as data repository. Not only that, but you can choose the region where your datacenter sits, specifically Amsterdam, Dallas, and Singapore. If you’d like to change the region for an existing account, contact us.
- Speaking of regions, we now offer multi-region support with Amazon Web Services too. This means you can choose which region you’d like to work on when you set up a new account. The regions are EU (Ireland), US East (N. Virginia), US West (N. California), and US West (Oregon). As with other types of accounts, if you’d like to change the region for an existing account, contact us.
- We support Swift based cloud storage source and destination, so you can read and write data from Rackspace Cloud Files for example.
- We support Microsoft SQL Server and SAP HANA in addition to PostgreSQL and MySQL as database sources and destinations.
- If you have a job that failed, you can see exactly why by clicking View Errors.
- Support for datetime data type and functions.
So there you have it. Always making your Xplenty Xperience Xtra special.