We’ve been busy adding new features since the last announcement.
- CASE statement is now available to support conditions in an expression. This is clearer and easier to use than the conditional operators supported till now.
- Truncate Table and Delete Table Pre-insert actions are now supported to remove all records prior to inserting new records to the destination table.
- Collect function is supported when you Aggregate records. It returns a bag of records per the grouping. This collection of records can then be manipulated further.
- New functions are supported to determine location based on IP address:
- New functions to support processing bags (collections):
Enjoy these new enhancements to analyze your data.
Thank you for using Xplenty.