Xplenty uses highly secured certificate-based authentication to connect to your Google Cloud Storage.
To enable Xplenty to read or write to a bucket, grant permissions to Xplenty for the relevant bucket:
- Access your Google Cloud Console.
- Click the project name for which you want to grant Xplenty access.
- In the navigation pane, expand Storage
- If you wish to create a new bucket, click Create bucket. Give it a name and click Create.
- Click on the 3 dots near the desired bucket and select Edit bucket permission.
- In the permissions section, click Add Members. Then add Xplenty Google Cloud username:
to the relevant roles
- To allow Xplenty read-only access to the bucket, select the following roles: Storage Legacy Bucket Reader and: Storage Legacy Object Reader
- To allow Xplenty read and write access to the bucket, select the following roles: Storage Legacy Bucket Writer and: Storage Legacy Object Reader
- Click Save.